Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Lessons will be taught as scheduled unless you've made prior arrangements with your instructor.

Also, both stores are open regular hours.

We'll have an interesting time in the store today since all of the employees are supposed to be dressing up. I think I may have the only remotely "scary" costume. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to answer the phones with my mask on. haha

Neil and I went to Caufields last night on Main street downtown for some finishing touches.

I know at least Neil, Kelly, Max, and I will have costumes for the work day.

If you're coming by the store wear your costume, we'd love to see it!

If I can get these cds burned in time we'll have Halloween music all day, and candy in the coffee shop!

I was too pressed for time to finish the jack-o-laterns but trust me, they would have been great. If you saw the 10 or so I carved last year I'm sure you will agree. ;)

No comments: